- about 500 g / 17 oz of butternut squash
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the butternut squash.
- Cut the butternut squash in half.
- Remove the seeds from the middle if there are any.
- Put the butternut squash in the freezer for about 8 hours.
- Take the butternut squash out of the freezer and let it thaw.
- Put the thawed pumpkin in the blender.
- Blend the butternut squash until it gets slightly warm.
- Pour the warm, thick and creamy butternut squash pudding into a bowl.
- Optionally, top the pudding with some cinnamon.
Warm, but raw, creamy and delicious! I hope you like this recipe. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes
This Post Has One Comment
Eat the seeds the best bit