- 3 seedless tangerines
- 2 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
Instead of hemp seeds, you can use, for example, sesame seeds or almonds for this recipe. I personally prefer hemp seeds because:
- They are the only seeds that do not contain the antinutrient, phytic acid, and thus soaking these seeds in not necessary prior to their use.
- Unlike most nuts and seeds, they have a very favorable ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
- No dehydration of the seeds is required after their removal from their shells.
- Hemp is a plant that is grown organically.
- Peel the tangerines.
- Put tangerines and hemp seeds in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into yogurt.
- Pour the yogurt into a glass.
- Enjoy the creamy drink.
I hope you like this fruit yogurt. Leave your comments, I’d love to hear how you like this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes