- zucchini noodlees*
- 50 g / 1,7 oz of freshly ground black poppy seeds
- ½ lemon
*Quantities as desired, I personally have about 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs of zucchinis here
- knife and cutting board
- citrus press
- Peel the zucchinis.
- Cut the zucchinis lengthwise into thirds.
- Using the vegetable peeler, make zucchini noodles.
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Juice of one lemon half.
- Add the lemon juice to the noodles.
- Massage the lemon juice well into noodles.
- The acids in lemon juice soften zucchinis.
- Add the poppy seeds to the noodles and massage them well into the noodles.
- Poppy seed noodles are ready!
I hope you like these poppy seed noodles. If so, please share this recipe, comment and of course, nothing without likes. 😉
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes