Ingredients for spaghetti:
*Quantities are optional.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- the zucchini middles (which remain after making spaghetti)
- 1 young and fresh sweet corn *
- a pinch of turmeric
* Sweet corn can be eaten fresh when it is young and freshly picked, because at that stage it consists mainly simple sugars that are easy to digest. The older the corn and the more time passes from harvesting, the more simple sugars turn into starch that we cannot digest without cooking.
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the zucchinis.
- Spiralize the zucchinis.
- Put the zucchini spaghetti into a bowl.
- Put the zucchini middles in the blender.
- Remove the corn seeds from the cob.
- Put the corn seeds in the blender.
- Optionally, add some turmeric in the blender.
- Blend the ingredients into a sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and mix it all well.
- Garnish the spaghetti with some arugula and tomatoes.
This video was created from one episode of the TV show My Kitchen, hosted by Sandra Calić on Happy TV. Many thanks to the team of the show for the invitation, hospitality and video material.
I hope you enjoy these delicious and healthy spaghetti in corn sauce. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes