- 4 seedless persimmons – slightly soft to touch, not frozen nor cold
- 1 – 2 tablespoons raw carob powder
- knife and cutting board
- Remove the leaves and stalks from the persimmons.
- Cut the persimmons into quarters.
- Put the persimmons together with the carob powder in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl.
- Add a slice of persimmon on top.
I hope you like this pudding. If you think this recipe deserves a little of your attention, please share it and leave your comment in the comments box below. Thank you!
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes
This Post Has 2 Comments
you did not peel the fruits?
Thank you for you visiting my website and your comment. I do understand where the question comes from.
Personally, I eat the persimmons with their skins, unless the skins are thick.
In this particular case, I did not peel the fruit.
I hope this helps!