- 4 seedless persimmons – slightly soft to touch, not frozen nor cold
- 1 – 2 tablespoons raw carob powder
- knife and cutting board
- Remove the leaves and stalks from the persimmons.
- Cut the persimmons into quarters.
- Put the persimmons together with the carob powder in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl.
- Add a slice of persimmon on top.
I hope you like this pudding. If you think this recipe deserves a little of your attention, please share it and leave your comment in the comments box below. Thank you!
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes