- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or
- green onion
- 1 lime
- knife and cutting board
- salad bowl
- small mixing bowl
- citrus press
- clean gloves
- Finely chop up the iceberg lettuce.
- Put the chopped lettuce in a bowl.
- Chop up the spring onion leaves.
- Add the chopped spring onion leaves to the bowl.
- Cut the lime in half.
- Juice one half of the lime into the salad.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Add diced tomatoes to salad.
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Spoon out the flesh from one avocado half.
- Put the avocado flesh in the small mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado flesh with a fork.
Add the mashed avocado to the salad.
- Admire these vibrant colors.
- Put on clean gloves and massage the salad well to mix all the ingredients together.
- The salad is ready!
I hope you will enjoy this refreshingly delicious salad. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes