- 2 vanilla beans
- ½ glasses of purified or distilled water
- knife and cutting board
- glass jar
- Cut off the vanilla bean tops.
- Chop up the vanilla beans.
- Put the chopped vanilla beans and water in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients.
- If necessary, push down the vanilla bean pieces that have stuck to the inner walls of the blender jar and blend again.
- Pour the extract into a glass jar and close the jar.
- And if you’re like me… decorate the jar!
- Keep the vanilla extract in the refrigerator, its shelf life is about 3 months.
Season your fruit salads, puddings, porridges, cakes and ice-creams with this irresistible spice. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes