This is Marina from Health Glows, and in this video I am showing you how I eat over 4 kg, that is around 9 lbs, of food every day. Actually, in this video I am showing you an example of my typical daily meal plan. This particular meal plan consists of some of my favourite foods of those that are available in Berlin in August. 🇩🇪☺️
If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know that since 2005 I’ve been eating exclusively a plant-based diet, and since 2012 exclusively fresh fruits and vegetables with moderate amounts of nuts and seeds. The main reason I felt the need to do another video of this type, in which I show you how I actually eat my typical raw meals is because there is so much misunderstanding and misinformation floating around on the internet about a raw vegan diet and people following all of that misinformation try some unsustainable and unhealthy version of a raw vegan diet, and then when they get into health problems because of that unsustainable and unhealthy version of a raw diet, they go back to the standard diet absolutely disappointed with the whole idea of a raw diet and without the slightest desire to give a raw diet another chance.
One of the following three scenarios usually happens:
- The first scenario – People, and most often women are more prone to this kind of behaviour, under the term a raw diet actually hide their dieting and limiting food intake, thus trying to lose weight in a very unsustainable and unhealthy way. And the real solution for a long-term slim figure, is the exact opposite of dieting!
- The second scenario – People do not know what and how much to eat on a raw diet, and so they eat all day long without any organised meal plan and intake of adequate amounts of food, and thus their digestive tract does not have a chance to REST.
- The third scenario – People often consume foods that are very unhealthy, such as oil, salt and various foods that are sold as healthy and raw, but really are not – cocoa, cashews, and the like, or they overeat nuts and seeds.
None of these 3 scenarios portray a picture of a sustainable and healthy raw vegan diet. 🥺
And of course there is a sustainable and healthy vegan diet! 😃 I have been eating a raw vegan diet since 2012 and on this diet, along with other healthy habits such as exercise, regular sleep , sipping water, sunbathing, etc., I feel energetic, cheerful, strong and vital. My body is hydrated and my bowel movements are regular.
You too can achieve all of these health benefits by switching to a healthy raw vegan diet along with exercise and other healthy habits with the right coaching and guidance that I offer in my Health Glows Online Program. 🙌
There is a free and premium plan of this program, and you are certainly welcome to choose either the free or premium plan. Register now for this educational program for your successful transition to a healthy raw vegan diet through the link below this text.
How You Can Benefit from Adopting a Raw Vegan Diet
Receive this GIFT for You - a FREE eBOOK
In this eBook you will
- learn which common diseases can be easily prevented and reversed with a healthy raw vegan diet
- get scientific arguments on why a healthy plant based diet is the diet for health
- learn what is the neglected, yet vitally important, health assessment that most doctors do not take into consideration