- 4 mangoes
- 500 g / 17 oz cherry tomatoes
- 250 g / 8 oz cucumbers
- knife and cutting board
- salad bowl
- Cut off the mango cheeks to the pit.
- In each mango cheek, cut the mango flesh into longitudinal and transverse, parallel lines thus making cubes.
- Spoon out the mango cubes from the peel.
- Peel the middle parts of the mangoes.
- Separate the mango flesh from the pits.
- Place this mango flesh in a separate bowl.
- With a fork, mash and mix well the mango flesh and mango juice.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes and cucumbers to approximately equal sizes.
- Put the diced mango, cherry tomato, cucumber and mango in a salad bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Leave the salad in the fridge to cool.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Leave your comments and share this recipe, if you think it deserves it.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes