- 3 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of raw vegan nutella*
*The recipe for the date-carob spread can be found HERE.
- knife and cutting board
- food processor
- cake decorating pipe
- Peel the bananas.
- Put the bananas in the freezer and let them freeze.
- Make the raw vegan nutella according to THIS RECIPE.
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and let them thaw just so that they can be chopped.
- Chop up the bananas.
- Put the bananas in the food processor.
- Process the bananas into ice cream.
- Transfer the ice cream to a bowl.
- Put 1 tablespoon of raw vegan nutella into a cake decorating pipe.
- Top the ice-cream with the date-carob spread.
I hope you enjoy this ice cream topped with the sweet topping. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes