- 1 head of cauliflower
- 300 g / 10 oz sweet red pepper
- 30 g / 1 oz of flax seeds
- ½ cups of water
- 1/3 teaspoon dried sweet
- red peppers
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin
- knife and cutting board
- food processor
- Soak the flax seeds in purified water for half an hour.
- Rinse the flax seeds.
- Separate the cauliflower flowers from the stem.
- Put the cauliflower flowers in the food processor.
- Process the cauliflower flowers to the rice consistency.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the bell peppers.
- Put the bell peppers, flax seeds, water and spices in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into a sauce.
- Add the resulting sauce to the processed cauliflower.
- Mix the sauce well into the cauliflower.
- Place baking paper sheets or Paraflex sheets on dehydrator trays.
- Shape the falafel mixture into falafels.
- Arrange the falafels onto the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate the falafels at 48 C / 118 F degrees for about 7 hours.
- Take the warm falafels out of the dehydrator and serve them with a salad and sauce.
Enjoy healthy falafels without salt and oil, made from just a few whole food ingredients. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 40 delicious and healthy recipes that give you raw, yet RAW food