- 1 banana
- 200 g / 7 oz dates
- 100 g / 3.5 oz of raw carob powder
- food processor
- baking paper
- rolling pin
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the banana and dehydrate it at 48 C / 118 F degrees for about 8 hours.
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Put the dates and carob powder in the food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until everything is combined into a dough like mixture.
- Cut two sheets of baking paper.
- Place one sheet of baking paper on the table.
- Place the dough like mixture on top of the paper sheet.
- Top this dough like mixture with another sheet of baking paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the mixture into a flat, rectangular shape.
- Remove the top paper from the dough and straighten the edges of the resulting crust.
- Add the dehydrated banana on top of the crust and roll it up.
- Leave the roll in the fridge for about an hour.
- Take the roll out from the fridge, slice it and serve it.
I hope this banana roll will become your favorite candy. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes