Ingredients for the base:
- 5 bananas
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1 sweet apple
- 4-5 fresh dates
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut the bananas into longitudinal slices.
- Arrange the banana slices on dehydrator trays.
- Dry the bananas at 48 C / 118 F for about 8 hours.
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Remove the seeds from the apples.
- Chop up the apples.
- Put the chopped apples, dates, ground cinnamon and nutmeg in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients.
- Pour the filling into a bowl.
- Arrange 3 slices of dehydrated bananas, one slice next to the other, so that they overlap on one edge, on a plate and press them well together.
- Add some filling on top of the dehydrated banana slices.
- Roll up the slices.
I hope you enjoy these cute and yummy cinnamon rolls. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes