- 2-3 heads of baby butternut lettuce (or some other salad of your choice)
- 1 head of Napa, ie Chinese cabbage *
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lime
* Unlike the standard cabbage, Chinese cabbage, that is, napa, is softer in texture and thus easier to digest.
- knife and cutting board
- citrus press
- salad bowl
- pair of hygienic gloves
- Finely chop the lettuce and Chinese cabbage.
- Put the chopped veggies in a bowl.
- Cut the lime in half.
- Squeeze the juice of one half of the lime over the chopped greens.
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Spoon out the avocado flesh from one avocado half.
- Add the avocado flesh to the chopped veggies.
- Put on hygienic gloves.
- Massage the flesh of the avocado and
lime juice into the veggies.
- Your salad is ready, enjoy!
I hope you like this simple, yet healthy and delicious recipe. Please leave your comments below, and I would be grateful if you could share this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes