Ingredients for donuts:
- 500 g / 17 oz of fresh dates (measured without
- 200 g / 7 oz raw desiccated coconut
Ingredients for the glaze:
- 100 g / 3.5 oz dates
- 1 tablespoon raw carob powder
- ½ glasses of purified water
- food processor
- cake decorating pipe
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Put the dates and desiccated coconut in the food processor.
- Blend these ingredients into a dough-like mixture.
- Form donut shapes out of the dough.
- Put the dates, carob powder and purified water in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into a glaze.
- Pour the glaze into the cake decorating pipe.
- With a zigzag movement, top the donuts with the glaze.
- Enjoy the donuts!
I hope you will be delighted by these healthy and delicious donuts. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of
111 healthy and delicious
low-fat raw vegan recipes