- 3 seedless persimmons – just slightly soft to the touch and by no means frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raisins (without oil, glucose syrup and sulfate)
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- Remove the stalks and leaves from the persimmons.
- Remove the seeds from the persimmons if there are any.
- Put the persimmons and cinnamon in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients for about a minute so to have the pudding thicken well.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl.
- Add the raisins on top as well as some ground nutmeg.
- Bon appetit! 🙂
I hope you enjoy this pudding every period from November to January, when persimmons are in season. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes