Ingredients for the soup:
- 2 carrots
- 1 beetroot
- ¼ Granny Smith apple
- 2 slices of sun-dried tomato
- 1 Brazil nut
- 1 teaspoon celery salt – made according to THIS RECIPE
- ½ glasses of slightly warmed purified water
Ingredients for the garnish:
- 1 tablespoon grated red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
Ingredients for the sour cream:
- 1 zucchini
- 30 g sesame seeds
- ½ lemon
- knife and cutting board
- citrus press
First we are making the sour cream.
- Cut off the zucchini ends.
- Peel the zucchinis.
- Chop up the zucchini.
- Juice half a lemon.
- Put the chopped zucchini, sesame seeds and lemon juice in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients.
- Pour the sour cream into a bowl.
Now it’s time for making the soup.
- Peel the carrot and beetroot.
- Juice the carrot and beetroot.
- Put 2 tablespoons of carrot and beet pulp in a soup plate.
- Put carrot and beet juice, heated water, apple, sun-dried tomato, Brazil nut and celery salt in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into a soup.
- Pour the soup into a plate over the carrot and beet pulp.
- Top the soup with some finely chopped dill, grated cabbage and a teaspoon of sour cream.
- And you have your raw vegan version of traditional Russian and Ukrainian soup!
I hope you enjoy this warm soup. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes